New Releases Top Sellers Future Releases
Bargain Bin UMD Video Accessories

Browse Categories: Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3, XBox 360, Playstation 2, XBox, Sony PSP, Gamecube, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, PC

The 10 Best Sports Games For the Nintendo Wii


The 10 top sports games for the Nintendo Wii are chosen for interaction by the participant. The more activity it requires by the person playing it, the higher it's rank.

The Nintendo Wii allows the player to move their whole body or limbs while they play the sports game, whereas other gaming systems just requires the movement of the player's thumbs. The Nintendo Wii, while it may not have all the great graphics of the other systems, does require more involvement and therefore more coordination.

1) Wii Fit.

This game has over 40 Activities, to keep you going. You can do yoga exercises, strength exercises, aerobic exercises, and balance sports games. This game is still in great demand across the USA. I personally spend 50 minutes a day, no less than 4 times a week, this is the core of my exercise routine..

2) Wii Sports

This game is bundled with the Nintendo Wii. It has boxing, bowling, golf, tennis and baseball It has more nostalgic meaning, this is how you got used to playing the Nintendo Wii. The graphics are not the greatest, but it is still fun to play.

3) Active Life Outdoor Challenge

This game looks like it might challenge Wii Fit. It has many of the aerobic exercises that Wii Fit has, with twice the fun. with over a dozen single and multi-player events like river rafting, mine-cart adventure, log jumping, and more. It is quickly becoming the favorite of the young and the old.

4) Wii Ski

The Wii Fit balance board is utilized with this game. There are "activities or missions" that are built into some of the games. There are over 14 different courses to ski, and three different levels - beginner and intermediate skiers, and black diamonds for the advanced skiers! Then there is also good old fashioned racing.

5) Tiger Woods Golf

Is by far the best golf game I have played. I already know what my golfing problems are - putting. This game has helped me to improve this part of my "real" game. I like the fact that you have to stand up and swing it like a real club. With Tiger Wood Golf 09 you can now play online. If you do not care about playing online, then get 08 for half the price. You can also set up a career for yourself, and work your way through the courses.

6) Super Swing Golf 1 or 2

This golf game is more arcade than real, but it is still fun. I like the fact that you can stand up and swing the wii remote like a real golf club. It is fun just trying to hit the ball around the obstacles

7) Top Spin

I love playing tennis, and this is the best tennis game. You can swing the racket like real life. You have to practise like you do in real life. You have 19 stars to chose from. Unfortunately, you can not play online. .

8) Madden NFL

An excellent football game.Play like a pro no matter what your skill level with the Adaptive Difficulty Engine that tailors your experience to suit your proficiency. There is a virtual training center where you can hone your skills. I am not a real football fan, but I am actually getting into this game. Made for 1 to 4 players, and you can play online.

9) Summer Sports

This is a lot of fun. My favorite games are the mini-golf and volleyball, but there are seven games to chose from - Basketball, Croquet, Lawn Darts, Badminton, Volleyball, Horse Shoes, and nine uniquely-themed Mini-Golf holes. While it is not Wii Fit or Wii Sports, I can get the whole family to play.

10) Hooked

While I do not consider fishing or hunting sports, I still love playing this game. You work your way up the ranks from amateur to Pro. I love fishing and this is a good game, though it has some glitches, it is still fun.

I was never a gamer, but now with the Nintendo Wii, I have to fight with my stepson about who's turn it is to play. These are my favorite Wii Sports Games. That is all I play on the Wii - sports because the game system is so interactive. So, the graphics are inferior to the Xbox or PS3. I played adventure games that had no graphics!








Richard McDuff has been selling on the internet for 8 years. He has a wii store at [http://www.the-wii-store.info] where you can purchase al of your wii products. You can also read more about the 10 best nintendo wii sports games at http://www.squidoo.com/nintendosports and you can leave a comment or even make a suggestion.