New Releases Top Sellers Future Releases
Bargain Bin UMD Video Accessories

Browse Categories: Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3, XBox 360, Playstation 2, XBox, Sony PSP, Gamecube, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, PC

Don't Buy a Nintendo Wii For More Than $199


There's never been a better time to buy a Nintendo Wii than right now. Why? Because Nintendo has just slashed their $250 price and instated the new cost of the Wii: Only $199. That means this year, you can afford to buy a Nintendo Wii for the kids for Christmas, or a birthday, or just a gift from you to yourself. Whatever the reason, you'll want to buy a Nintendo Wii now before the price savings runs them right out of stock.

If you buy a Nintendo Wii, I can promise you, it will change your life just like it did mine. Unlike Playstation 3 and its XBOX 360 competition, the Wii is completely interactive, and doesn't cause a carpal tunnel attack like typical game consoles tend to inflict.

Some of my favorite features of the Nintendo Wii include:

1. Games are included: When I got my PS3, it didn't come with any games. It came with virtually no separate features at all. I got the console, some controllers and cables, and that was it. But with the Wii, five awesome sports games are included (usually known as Wii Sports).

These sports games include tennis, golf, bowling, baseball, and boxing. My personal favorites are bowling and baseball. The best part is, techniques you learn from the Wii can carry over to sports in real life, especially golfing and tennis techniques.

2. Great exercise: I honestly get more of a workout while playing the Wii than I do when I'm working out with my weights or my elliptical trainer. The sports especially are very involved physically, so it's a good idea to play the Wii in exercise clothes if you're planning on playing for several hours!

3. Multi-player capability: A lot of games for PS3 and XBOX 360 are only for one player, but each game on Wii Sports can be played by several players. This way, my whole family can get involved in playing at the same time. All you need are a few separate controllers, and you're set to go!

The Nintendo Wii is definitely my favorite game console. Far from the wimpy console its detractors like to claim it is, the Wii has several add-on game options, so you'll never get bored when playing with your Wii.








You can buy a Nintendo Wii or find out in more detail just how much fun a Wii can be right here at http://entertainmentelectronics.blogspot.com/2009/09/buy-wii-for-cheap-nintendo-slashes-wii.html.